Thursday, December 9, 2010

PointsPlus A G A I N !!!!

We just had our follow-up meeting today since the new program "launch" last week. Quite a few members jumped in to PointsPlus with full enthusiasm. Not surprisingly- they lost weight. One new member said, "Is it supposed to be so easy? I don't even need all the food my daily PointsPlus target allows." Another new member lost 6 1/2 pounds her first week! Sandi, the Mercer Island evening leader, commented that in her meetings, members who embraced PointsPlus were averaging a two pound loss their first week. These are the folks who were rolling over from Momentum to PointsPlus, not new joiners.
I'm obsessed with PointsPlus. I've been living it since October, learning it, practicing it, delivering the message, preparing meeting plans, looking up my PointsPlus values, tracking, tracking and tracking; it is not a surprise that I'm thinking about it all the time. 
Are you daydreaming about PointsPlus, too? You can either be busy thinking what healthy and satisfying "POWER FOODS"  you'd like to sink your teeth into (think artichokes) OR you can be busy thinking what new fattening restaurant you'd like to go to and how much damage it might do. Or you can be busy thinking that "next Monday I'll start my new diet, so let me just finish this delicious __________ off first!"
As I said in the meeting today- 18 points was never enough for me; 29 PointsPlus values is more than sufficient. I'm happy to say I'm losing weight on this fabulous, most livable program WWers has ever rolled out.
Want to see success? Join us. See you next Thursday.

No comments: