Sunday, December 5, 2010

Email from a Member about the New PointsPlus Program

From a member email:
image
I think the meeting went fine, but I do believe that each member will need to read about the changes and evaluate how these changes will influence them.  This is a big change and one half hour meeting is not enough for most people to understand it.  I know I will study the materials, reading all that was included in the Deluxe Member Kit.  I always want all the information that is available when the program changes and I have most of them since 1973.  I am glad to see that WW is again embracing lean protein.  I felt that it was lacking in the last few.  I have been deeply involved in other projects, currently, and have not had time to study the new program, but I will,           hopefully, before the next meeting.
Thank you for valuing my opinion, as you know, I am not too resistant to change.
I have heard from other members that they haven't "dived in" yet. Coming to the next meeting will help. We also will have a tutorial in the PointsPlus calculator! See you Thursday !

No comments: