Friday, October 26, 2007

Daily POINTS Total: 90 1/2 !!!!!!!

The latest issue of Weight Watchers Magazine (Nov/Dec. 07) features a review of Cassandra's food diary. She says, "Going home makes me gain!" This Maryland woman submitted a 90 1/2 POINTS day to the magazine for help. Get the issue and check out page 36 to see what advice Cassandra receives. (WW magazine is sold in the meeting room or at the newsstand.)

Have you ever, ever eaten 90 Points in a day? I am sure I used to, but I haven't been there for a VERY, very long time.
The greatest thing about coming to a WW meeting is that you get RE-FOCUSED on what you are eating. People tell me that they join just so they can become more mindful of what they are putting in their mouths. Yep, accountability....write it down....face up to it....and pretty soon your 90 POINTS days will be a thing of the past. Whew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time visit at here and i am
genuinely pleassant to read all at one place.

my website - Outlook for Mac to Windows Outlook