Monday, December 12, 2011

How to Make What You Gotta Do More FUN- INVEST for Success

     I am delighted to take care of my teeth now. I invested in a Sonicare. I'm in love. Really, it is amazing. I have renewed energy and excitement when it comes to teeth brushing time.
     My dental hygienist has been after me for the past couple of years to get a Sonicare; I kept putting it off. Now I feel like writing poetry to my new electric toothbrush- it is so easy to brush and my teeth feel so clean. (Another benefit is that I that I think twice before nibbling with a freshly brushed clean mouth- Yes!)
     So...what does a toothbrush have to do with weight loss? You are wondering, right?
     I'll tell you: I like brushing my teeth more because I have a new tool! Not just because the tool is new (like a new toy)- but the tool makes the job easier, as well as more fun. Of course, there is the benefit of doing it BETTER, too.

TOOLS are key for BETTER weight loss success.

Weight Watchers Electronic Food Scale
with PointsPlus Values
  • Don't like to exercise? Get some fun work-out clothes or a new exercise video.
  • Don't like to walk the track? Get some new tennies and/or a pedometer that make you want to go outside and kick it up to 10,000 steps a day.
  • Don't like to weigh your food? Get a Weight Watchers Electronic Food Scale from our meeting room. (Right now it is even $5 off.) When it sits on your counter, it is a pleasure to figure your PointsPlus Values for your cereal, chicken or cheesecake. 

     The right tools make the job so much easier. Have you invested in your success? How could you do it? What would make your least favorite part of losing weight easier if you had the right tools? 
     Stumped for ideas? Come to your meeting and ask! 

No comments: